SpacePak Air Conditioning
SpacePak Air Conditioning Systems - Installation, Repair, Service & Maintenance
NJ Spacepak Installer for Residential & Commercial
Our company offers full HVAC services in Northern New Jersey and the tri-state metropolitan area, including
installation, repair, service and maintenance for SpacePak High Velocity, Mini-Duct Central Air System, for both residential and commercial properties. SpacePak is a
unique and versatile solution to your air conditioning needs. Suitable for residential and commercial properties, SpacePak is a very flexible choice for central air,
particularly in older structures where conventional ductwork may be more difficult to install.
Basic differences between the SpacePak system and Conventional Air Conditioning
- Fits in Any Space
- Easy to Install
- Quiet performance
- Little or No Remodeling
- Draft-Free, Even Temperatures
- Removes 30% More Humidity
Our company is one of the finest Spacepak installing contractors in New Jersey. We are an established heating and
air conditioning New Jersey contractor experienced with SpacePak installation procedures and local code requirements. If you are interested in obtaining an
installation estimate for a SpacePak High Velocity, Mini-Duct Central Air System, please contact us today.
Advantages of Spacepak High Velocity, Mini-Duct Central Air Systems
- Instead of metal ductwork, the SpacePak system employs 2" tubing that easily threads through walls, ceilings and floors
. This flexible tubing requires just 1/10th the space of conventional central air conditioning ducts.
- SpacePak is ideal for older homes with limited space, homes with baseboard heating systems, steam radiators, or
radiant heat. It is also a great solution for historic properties where architectural integrity must be preserved.
- The system is also convenient for new homes since it works well with in-floor radiant heat and, due to absence of bulky
ductwork, allows more design and space flexibility.
- SpacePak's air outlets, on the walls, ceilings or floors, can be painted or wallpapered to match any decor.
- Better humidity control by removing 30% more moisture from the air.
Lower humidity levels create a more comfortable environment, even at higher temperatures. They also reduces mold and mildew providing healthier indoor air quality.
The SpacePak owners save up to 7% on annual utility costs as a result of higher Thermostat settings.
- Ultra-Quiet Cooling and Heating
SpacePak's dynamic sound attenuators on each outlet to insure quiet airflow.
- Outlets are engineered to mix air thoroughly so that temperatures remain the same from floor to ceiling to achieve a
more uniform and even comfort.
- Easy, money saving installation: The installation of SpacePak requires no major remodeling. The tubing threads
through easily and the central blower unit is small enough to fit inside a crawlspace, closet, attic or basement.
Related topics: Refrigerant Systems - Central Blower Units, Spacepak Chilled Water System, Inconspicuous Outlet