Furnace Replacement and Boiler Replacement in New Jersey (NJ)
Furnaces and Boilers - Tutorial on Efficiency Rating of Furnaces and
We have come to rely very heavily on energy for everyday life. Particularly when it
comes to heating, our energy bills are going through the roof. Most U.S. homes
are heated with either furnaces or boilers. Furnaces heat air and distribute the heated air through the house using ducts; boilers heat water, providing either hot water
or steam for heating.
Not only that fuel prices are skyrocketing, but the available fuel resources are
dwindling. The time has come for all of us to look at new ways of doing things and we all could begin by using a high efficiency furnace or a high efficiency boiler to conserve energy and, in the process, save ourselves a great deal of money.
With the new government campaign to increase heat efficiency, an unprecedented
opportunity is available to everybody. You can decide on a furnace replacement or a boiler replacement this winter and literally GET PAID for it. The government will pick
up 50% of the total cost up to an extraordinary $10,000. If you add to this 25% minimum savings in energy bills for all the years to come, this heating replacement will
cost you nothing. In fact, studies show, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!!
Understanding the Efficiency Rating of Furnaces and Boilers
A central furnace or boiler's efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE).
Specifically, AFUE is the ratio of heat output of the furnace or boiler compared to the total energy consumed by a furnace or boiler. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home and the other 10%
escapes up the chimney and elsewhere. AFUE doesn't include the heat losses of the duct system or piping, which can be
as much as 35% of the energy for output of the furnace when ducts are located in the attic. .
As a result, the efficiency of a furnace or boiler is determined not only by its AFUE but also by the furnace features or
boiler characteristics. It follows naturally that both high-efficiency furnaces and high-efficiency boilers include:
- Condensing flue gases in a second heat exchanger for extra efficiency
- Sealed combustion
- 90%–97% AFUE
Furnace Replacement or Boiler Replacement Decisions
Replacing your furnace or boiler may be the quickest and most cost effective way to reach heat efficiency in your home or commercial building. While older furnace and boiler systems had efficiencies in the range of 56%–70%, modern
conventional heating systems can achieve efficiencies as high as 97%, converting nearly all the fuel to useful heat for your
home. Energy efficiency upgrades and a new high-efficiency heating system can often cut your fuel bills and your furnace's pollution output in half.
Since we all live in the cold climate of NJ you live in a cold climate, it makes sense to invest in the highest-efficiency
system. It will clearly pay for itself in a few short years. Cal us for a furnace replacement or boiler replacement FREE consultation and price quote today.
NJ Heating Service and Heater Replacement Service Map: Passaic County, Morris County, Essex County, Hudson, Union, Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren, Sussex, Bergen
County, New Jersey, Allendale 07401, Alpine 07620, Basking Ridge 07920, 07939, Bloomfield 07003, Boonton 07005, Brookside 07926, Budd Lake 07828, Butler 07405, Caldwell 07006, Carlstadt
07072, Cedar Grove 07009, Cedar Knolls 07927, Chatham 07928, Chester 07930, Cliffside Park 07010, Clifton 07015, Convent Station 07961, Cresskill 07626, Demarest 07627, Denville 07834,
East Hanover 07936, Elmwood Park 07407, Englewood Cliffs 07632, Essex Fells 07921, Fair Lawn 07410, Fairfield 07004, Flanders 07836, Florham Park 07932, Franklin Lakes 07417, Garfield
07026, Gillette 07933, Glen Ridge 07028, Hackensack 07601, Harrington Park 07640, Haskell 07420, Hawthorne 07506, Ho Ho Kus 07423, Kinnelon 07405, Lake Hiawatha 07034, Lincoln Park 07035
, Little Falls 07424, Livingston 07039, Madison 07940, Mahwah 07430 , 07495, Mendham 07945, Millburn 07041, Montclair 07042, Montville 07945, Morris Plains 07950, Morristown 07960 , 07961,
Mountain Lakes 07046, North Caldwell 07006, North Haledon 07508, Nutley 07110, Oak Ridge 07438, Oradell 07649, Paramus 07652, Pequannock 07440, Pompton Lakes 07442, Pompton Plains
07444, Prospect Park 07508, Ramsey 07446, Randolph 07869, Ringwood 07456, River Edge 07661, Roseland 07068, Rutherford 07070, Saddle Brook 07663, Upper Saddle River 07458, Short Hills
07078, Teterboro 07608, Totowa 07512, Towaco 07082, Verona 07044, Wayne 07470,West Caldwell 07006, West Paterson 07424, Whippany 07981, Wyckoff 07481